New Clients Email:

New Clients Email

Compensation for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)


Car accident personal injuries are not always physical. It is quite common for victims of automobile collisions to develop psychological and emotional injuries such as Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD). These injuries frequently require a great deal of professional attention which in turn means high medical bills. The Raleigh civil litigation personal injury attorneys of Maginnis Law can help you recoup your medical expenses, as well as, the mental and emotional pain and suffering to which you are entitled. Call one of our attorneys today at (919) 526-0450. For a confidential email discussion of your claim, visit our contact page.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is most commonly discussed in relation to soldiers returning from military action but can affect anyone involved in a traumatic event. In fact, a car accident is the most likely trigger for PTSD among the non-military public. Factors contributing to PTSD include the fear of an additional injury or death in a subsequent car accident, the anxiety associated with waiting for settlement of one’s claim, and depression caused by physical disability. Individuals involved in multiple car accidents are even more prone to PTSD.

The Raleigh car accident attorneys of Maginnis Law provide free consultations and evaluations for all personal injury cases, including all psychological injury cases. We handle all personal injury cases solely on a contingency basis, so that you do not pay any attorneys’ fees unless we make a recovery for you. We represent personal injury claimants in Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Clayton, Wake Forest, Morrisville, Apex, and the surrounding Triangle Area including Wake, Durham, Chatham, Orange, Alamance, Franklin, and Johnston Counties.

If you have suffered a psychological, psychiatric, or emotional injury, such as PTSD, contact a personal injury civil litigation lawyer at Maginnis Howard.  You may reach our attorneys at (919) 526-0450. You may also use our contact page to submit a new case inquiry to one of our attorneys.