Rachel was born in Ontario, Canada, and in 2002 her family relocated to Greenville, South Carolina. She spent the remainder of her childhood and younger years in Greenville, SC, where she played soccer and participated in the swim team during the summer. In the summer of 2019, she became a United States Citizen.
Rachel attended The University of South Carolina – Columbia for her undergraduate degrees, where she double majored in Criminal Justice & Criminology and English in 3.5 years, graduating in May 2017.
Rachel then attended Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, graduating with her Juris Doctor in May 2020.
Since graduation, Rachel has practiced personal injury law, where she has efficiently and effectively managed a magnitude of cases from intake through negotiation by developing client relationships, organizing client files, vigorously advocating for her client’s position, and procuring the best results possible in each case.
In her free time, she enjoys catching up with family and friends, reading, and exploring the Charlotte community. She has a serious obsession with true crime, so she also spends a fair amount of time watching crime documentaries and listening to the latest crime podcasts.
- North Carolina, 2020
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 2021
- South Carolina, 2022
- B.S., Criminal Justice & Criminology/ B.A., English- The University of South Carolina (2017)
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Juris Doctor (2020).
Memberships & Affiliations
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Campbell Alumni Association