In this time of uncertainty, Charles G. Monnett III & Associates is here for you and your family. Click here to learn more about COVID-19 resources for business owners.

Jenkins Wrongful Death

Two years ago, Daryl and Shirley Jenkins died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a Best Western hotel while on vacation in Boone. Their children are now seeking answers and asking the courts for accountability to make sure this never happens to another family ever again.

The lawsuit filed this week names Best Western International, the owners of the Boone hotel and its former manager. In addition, the complaint blames a gas company and one of its contract employees, a local heating technician — all of whom worked on the hotel’s swimming pool heating system and where the carbon monoxide leak originated.


We Care for You 

Contact Us to Schedule Your Free Consultation
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.