Charlotte Injury Settlement Attorneys
North Carolina Car Accident Injury Settlement Lawyers
If you have been injured in a serious accident, insurance companies may contact you, offering what they call a fair settlement for your suffering. But, what is a fair settlement? How do you know if the offer is proper and just?
In general, never talk to an insurance company before speaking with an experienced personal injury attorney. Determining a fair settlement can be a complex process involving calculating current and projected medical expenses, lost wages from work, and overall emotional suffering. Once an amount is determined, obtaining it requires building a strong and persuasive case and skillfully negotiating with insurance companies to receive the full amount.
Charles G. Monnett III & Associates is a Charlotte, North Carolina, law firm committed to helping people obtain full and fair settlements in their personal injury claims. We have more than 20 years of experience handling these cases, and look forward to the opportunity to put this experience to work for you.
Determining a Fair Injury Settlement
At Charles G. Monnett III & Associates, we understand how full and fair compensation can positively impact your life following a tragic accident. We will assist you in maximizing your compensation by:
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of your emotional suffering
- Talking with doctors and other medical professionals to determine the full extent of your injuries
- Seeking multiple forms of compensation
- Seeking alternative forms of compensation when the negligent party is uninsured or underinsured
- Calculating lost wages, both current and for the future
- Determining the exact cause of the accident and gathering ample evidence to prove your claim
Our preparedness and aggressive advocacy in both negotiations and in trial can lead to a higher financial compensation amount than you would have received on your own. Do not face insurance companies on your own.
To learn more about how we can help you obtain a fair recovery in a personal injury or wrongful death claim, please contact us for a free initial consultation. Our lawyers can be reached at 704-837-7670, toll-free at 1-866-974-0431, or you may contact us online