Charlotte Medical Malpractice Lawyer
North Carolina Wrongful Death Attorney
Charles G. Monnett, III & Associates is committed to helping people and families that are suffering due to catastrophic medical malpractice. As a Charlotte, North Carolina medical malpractice law firm, we have almost twenty five years of experience helping people injured due the negligence of others.
The greatest tragedy surrounding North Carolina medical malpractice cases is that the injury was preventable. Our lawyers have handled a wide variety of cases including:
- Surgical Errors and Complications
- Emergency Room Errors
- Birth Injury ( Injury to a Child or Mother During Birth)
- Birth Related Brain Injury
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Anesthesia Complications
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Errors
- Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Errors
- Failure to Diagnose
- Improper Treatment of a Diagnosed Illness
- Failure to Monitor a Patient
- Using or Prescribing the Wrong Drug
- Wrong Site Surgery
- Unnecessary Surgical Procedure
- Retained Foreign Objects
Our lawyers handle medical malpractices cases where the injury has had a severe impact on the life of the injured individual or their family, including wrongful death cases. We have prosecuted cases involving doctors, surgeons, hospitals, anesthetists, pharmacists, as well as other medical professionals.
For more information about medical malpractice please visit our Medical Malpractice Information Center.
If you have sustained a serious injury as a result of a doctor’s or other medical professional’s error, please contact an attorney at Charles G. Monnett, III & Associates.